Injection Moulding Department
Our company had gained vast experience in the field of automotive industry and, therefore, we have decided to broaden our service portfolio by the manufacture of plastic parts. We manufacture not only complex headlamp components, but also visual interior parts.
The manufacturing process is perfectly optimized so that the production was maximally effective when it comes to achieving the desired quality. We work with advanced machines and equipment and have considerable knowledge in the field of automation and latest manufacturing innovations.
An integral part of the manufacturing process is our management system based on ISO / TS standards which allow us to manage and control every detail of the production.
Our production portfolio includes:
- Prototype series with a low number of pieces
- Serial production, continuous operation, automated product removal, palletizing during the cooling process and possibility of machine packing. 520x520
- 2K technology using precise robots and specific moulds
- Assembly of plastic parts and other components
- Injection moulding machines, tonnage from 50 to 400 tons, max. mould size 700x1060 - 740 mm, weight 4 tons
Description of Machines and Peripherals:
- Machines: DEMAG 100, 160, 160 E, 170, 200, 210, 350 Engel 200 2K, 220, 400 Arburg 320, 420, 470 2K
- Optimized workplace controlled by a product audit and organized in accordance with the 5S methodology
- The control of visual parts is carried out by trained and experienced employees
- Reliable manipulators Demag and Geiger
- Reliable peripheral equipment - dryers and tempering equipment Piovani and Shin with max. mould heating up to 150°C
- Strategic location for automotive industry customers
- Very good accessibility
- FIFO system
- Extensive and well organized storage facilities
- EDI electronic data exchange
- Warehouse management with barcodes
Processed Plastic Materials
PP, PS, PA, PA GF, PBT, PBT GF, PC, PC-HT, PC/ABC, PC/PBT, PES, PPS, POM