Quality and Certification
Our quality control system plays an essential role in terms of quality, functionality and durability of every product we manufacture. Ponas holds various quality management system certificates according to the standard ISO 9001, ISO 14001 a IATF 16949 (for the operation of the injection moulding department).
Moreover, all supporting processes ensuring the highest quality are carefully designed so that all demands of our customers were met.
- Material input control (delivery notes, certificates, ...)
- The self - inspection programme is an essential part of the production process as well as the continuous check and final inspection (statistical methods based on comparison)
- Control of important dimensions is carried out by precise measuring instruments (3D, 3D optics, digital altimeters)
- Regular product audits
- Regular internal audits
- Control of the production stability is based on a statistical method (statistical process control – SPC, measurement system analysis – MSA, machine, tool and process capability - Cp, Cpk, Cm, Cmk, Pp, Ppk)
- Regular calibration of internal and external measuring instruments and control devices
ISO 9001 + IATF 16949 + ISO 14001
Quality management system KOH-I-NOOR PONAS s.r.o.:
- 1998 – certification according to ISO 9001 for all production activities
- 2004 – certification according to ISO/TS 16949:2002 for the operation of the injection moulding department, valid till October 2007
- 2015 – certification according to ISO/TS 16949:2009 (Molding shop)
- 2016 – re-certification according to ISO 9001:2008 (Tool shop)
- 2016 – certification according to new ISO 14001:2015 for the whole company
- 2017 – certification according to new ISO 9001: 2015 for the whole company and IATF 16949:2016 (Molding shop)
Range determination of integrated system management
KOH-I-NOOR Ponas s.r.o. has established integrated system management according to standards:
- ISO 9001:2015 applied in the whole company
- 1) IATF 16949:2016 which are relevant for system quality management in Molding shop
- 2) REMOTE LOCATION - other working places in Ponas in case they produce for Molding shop = supportive functions (Strategic planning (3.100), creation of politic (0.200), management system quality (2.000) human resources (3.500), training (3.500), marketing (4.400), sales (4.000) re-examination of contracts (4.000) IT (8.300), management of technical equipment (8.500), maintenance (8.500), logistic (7.000), calibration (8.200), finance, progression of technical devices, development of procces)
- 3) with the exception of Excluded requirements below
- (ISO 14001:2015 applied in the whole company)
Area of validation IATF 16949:2016 - Production of injected plastic parts
Area of validation ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015- Development, production and sale of injection and blow molding tools and Production of injected plastic parts. Production is focused on technical molded parts from automotive and electrotechnical industry, cosmetics and medical technic.
The company does not have a process/product/service regarding implemented software.
Integrated system of management is used for Tool shop Na Vyšehradě 1091 and Molding shop Na Vyšehradě 1093.
Range of integrated system managment within IATF requirements is defined by consideration of external and internal matters described in chapter 4.1.; requirements of relevant interested parties as per chapter 4.2 and products & services that the company provides.
Customer´s specific requirements are mantained, evaluated and included in ISM processes.
IATF 16949:2016 Excluded requirements
The company has an implemented and sustainably managed process development. The company does not have a product development. Thus following requirements are not applicable.
8.3. Design and development of products and services – chapters related to product development.