KOH-I-NOOR FORMEX s.r.o. offers its customers comprehensive solutions regarding:
- Technological development of a moulding
- Design and manufacture of a mould
- Testing and verification of the injection moulding process
- Serial production of injection moulded parts and their subsequent mounting
- Logistics support
"Made-to-Measure" Project Preparation
- Design optimization with regard to the highest utility value of the part and tool and to the lowest production cost
- Manufacture and operation of moulds for polished parts with the requirement for high surface quality, clarity and their next assembly processing
- Manufacture and operation of moulds for 2K injection moulding
- Manufacture and operation of moulds for the in - pressing process
- Manufacture and operation of moulds with COING technology
- Headlamp optical surfaces polishing using own technologies
- Automation of production processes
- Customer-oriented logistics processes according to VDA standards
The goal of our project management is to satisfy the demands of our customers within a required time schedule. The whole production process is closely monitored in order to comply with the requirements as well as to meet a required deadline.
Therefore, we use the following tools:
- The project management proceeds according to the VDA and ISO/TS standards
- Implementation of standard tools and methods
- FMEA failure analysis, inspection plans, time plans, capacity studies, etc.
- Control systems Helios Orange enable us to control tenders, orders, production management as well as the capacity and production planning in real time. Moreover, we are able to carry out an economic evaluation and analysis concerning the success of the entire production process and have the possibility of a quick and flexible response to every customer request
There are team skilled engineers with many years of experience responsible for the designing process. They carefully analyse the input documents as well as the final drawings.
Consequently, they optimize the design of the product while taking into consideration its efficient manufacturability in serial production, and at the same time they pay attention to the functional shape design of the part.
KOH-I-NOOR FORMEX s.r.o. works with the following systems:
- Creo 3.0
- Catia V5
- Simulators of thermal boundary conditions as well as of flow conditions in the cavity of the mould - MoldFlow
- We process all formats thanks to Creo 3.0
- Remote data transfer system using ODETTE file transfer protocol
The process automation has become an integral part of every modern production facility. Our company uses robotic automation either for the injection process, or for the subsequent assembly of the unit. Our machines are equipped with high positioning accuracy handling devices, and thanks to the efficient control systems these machines can work with various assembly tools.
Our designers and engineers have extensive experience in the field of optimal production in terms of productivity and quality.
Our Portfolio Includes:
- Special grippers
- Assembly tools
- Devices for control and evaluation of the finished product